Thursday, March 6, 2008

Right On

Check out The Hen's latest post. ( I tried to do one of those neat little linky things but it didn't work and I don't feel like fiddling, you can find her site in my link list-little red hen).

I am glad she wrote it. It makes me feel better. As a person who likes to bitch and appreciates a bit of dark in the humour, it is great to see someone stand up and say "Relax people. It's not all about affirmation." At least that's what I'm getting.

The uber-politically correct positive camp, or at least the risk of stumbling across one, keeps me from posting to liberally on the Ravelry boards. How sad is that? What a meek little crabby mouse am I.

Time to fortify my soul with some poached eggs and bitchy thoughts about my neighbours barking dog. I don't care that it's one of God's Creatures. Damn thing is annoying. Oh, and then there's the other dog who cacas all over the pavement...grrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

littleredhen said...

I always say I don't have an inner child, I have an inner old lady. Why are we all about letting the child roam free and locking up the old lady? I wonder.