Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dain Bramage

I read an item in the paper today and it made me mad. I wanted to write about it because it had something to do with mass production and would have given me the chance to champion making stuff for ourselves and others. However, I can't remember where it was in the paper and can't be bothered flipping through to dig it out.

I think my brain is being hindered by a hormonal surge. I am really wantin' another baby, despite the fact the current one is destroying a book at this very moment. Let's see which book...Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel. Go for it baby. It's one of your dad's.

Feeling irritated at knitting. It seems to be taking me a long time to finish my jammie bottoms. Grrrr.

Looking forward to much spinning tonight while watching TV. Yeah.

No comments: