Monday, January 21, 2008

Multi-tasking

Did a good amount of spinning last night while watching In the Line of Beauty. What good series. The yarn I am spinning up has quite a lot of pleasurable TV viewing twisted into it. I managed to get the second half of the first series of Firefly at the library, + All Creatures Great and Small and the Beastie Boys video anthology. I have be revisiting Planet Earth too; it's all twisted in.

I think there is definitely crap too. I have been spinning this yarn forever so there is sure to be a Dr. Phil in there someplace.

I have to consider this when making things for sale. I am not sure people will want the bad juju of say, 7th Heaven or Ready Steady Cook worked into their purchase. I'm just saying, there are bad days where the craft must continue despite poor mental health resulting in a dose of questionable TV. It's not my fault the baby naps during times when there is sucky TV on.

However, if a soul wants a cuff or wrap made up during The Biggest Loser, who am I to question a commission? We all have our needs.

No comments: